Powered By Blogger

segunda-feira, 18 de outubro de 2010

I Still Need You

You are confusion never stops in my life, in my dreams, in my thoughts
I can´t  live with that, my heart is aways tight, shaken, is still difficult!
Please my darling no flee, save me my love, save me of myself!
I can´t forget, leave, what i make now? No exist solution, no exist

You are confusion in my mind, in my road, in my eyes
How to break away? When will pass? My day will come i know
Please let me go, let me disappear forever, never return
Read me my love, is not difficult to decipher my codes

You are confusion never stops in my arms, in my room, in my words
My light, the thirst that burns me every second, this thirst for you
But anyway i´ll, want to fly so far, forgive me if i´m not back, baby
Take me with you onde day this the world that seduces me all the time

I know that you won´t follow me, so i will leave, far, far, far
So i will leave this wind carry me, maybe soon there or far away
I can still be yours, or tell me at once do not wonder of me, or my crazy stories
Please do something for me today, give me a little about yourself

Love me even for one day, i do not want to now the impossibilities
Why you need so what´s wrong with me? Please get me out of this river so deep
But i can not cry anymore if you do not return, all tears fall from my face to the unfertilized land
I need peace i wish to desappear even if not with you, i love you forever and it won´t change


Ana Maria

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário